1 Reviews 4.0/5
The Card Holder
Out of Stock
Earn 80 points on this purchase. Join Today
1 point for every £1 spent
Made in a premium calf grain leather in a luxurious shade we call 'Havana,' the colour of sweet Caf Cubano. With four cotton twill lined compartments, this ingenious little Card Holder is simple and secure, made in a luxurious, soft yet hard-wearing Calf Grain. Strong but supple, the surface of the leather will become even softer with time. Be prepared to take it with you everywhere!
- Handcrafted in premium Calf Grain leather
- Cotton twill lining
- Holds four cards
- Embossed with our iconic bicycle logo
- Keep your leather bag away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent fading and drying out.
- Clean your bag regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Use our Cambridge Satchel dust bag when bag is not in use.
- Apply a leather conditioner periodically to maintain its suppleness and prevent drying.
- For more detailed care instructions go to https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/pages/how-to-care-for-your-bag
We’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable, because it’s already at the core of what we do. Our leather bags have always been made from natural hides, which are a product of livestock farming, and which would have otherwise gone to waste.
You May Also Like
[[ Current_Color ]][[# helpers.colour_count ]][[/ helpers.colour_count ]]
Loved by many
Don't believe us heres what others bought
Real People. Real Love.
Handcrafted in England
We are committed to preserving exceptional British craftsmanship. All our products are handcrafted by our highly skilled artisans at our workshop in the heart of England.
Our products are expertly made with the finest materials, so if cared for they will last for decades. But we understand that accidents sometimes happen, and we're on hand to help!
Sustainably sourced leather
We embrace leather for its natural durability and longevity. Our commitment to ethical sourcing ensures that our bags are crafted from the finest quality leather – a by-product of the food industry.