51 Reviews 4.8/5
The 13 Inch Satchel
In stock and ready to dispatch
Earn 200 points on this purchase. Join Today
1 point for every £1 spent
This Satchel has been created by our skilled makers at our workshop in the British Midlands where it has been discreetly embossed with our name on the reverse of the bag and on its nickel hardware. The design of this satchel has been updated with convenient magnetic closures, eschewing the double buckle closure of the traditional British school bag. As well as the main chamber, there is a small front pocket to keep your essentials close to hand. The Satchel is carried by its adjustable shoulder strap and can be safely kept in its protective dust bag should you ever decide to put it away for future generations.
- Created by skilled makers in the British Midlands
- Discreetly embossed with our name on the reverse of the bag and on its nickel hardware
- Updated design with convenient magnetic closures
- Small front pocket for essentials
- Adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Comes with a protective dust bag for storage
- Keep your leather bag away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent fading and drying out.
- Clean your bag regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Use our Cambridge Satchel dust bag when bag is not in use.
- Apply a leather conditioner periodically to maintain its suppleness and prevent drying.
- For more detailed care instructions go to https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/pages/how-to-care-for-your-bag
We’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable, because it’s already at the core of what we do. Our leather bags have always been made from natural hides, which are a product of livestock farming, and which would have otherwise gone to waste.
What fits inside?
Discover what fits inside your new bag
It's in the details
You May Also Like
[[ Current_Color ]][[# helpers.colour_count ]][[/ helpers.colour_count ]]
Loved by many
Don't believe us? Here's what others bought
Real People. Real Love.
Handcrafted in England
We are committed to preserving exceptional British craftsmanship. All our products are handcrafted by our highly skilled artisans at our workshop in the heart of England.
Our products are expertly made with the finest materials, so if cared for they will last for decades. But we understand that accidents sometimes happen, and we're on hand to help!
Sustainably sourced leather
We embrace leather for its natural durability and longevity. Our commitment to ethical sourcing ensures that our bags are crafted from the finest quality leather – a by-product of the food industry.