Cambridge, Head Office
Job Specification: Management Accountant
Reports to: Finance Manager and COO
A growing SME in the fashion industry, trading online and in stores. The company manufactures its products in Britain, and sells both in the UK and internationally. The business requires a strong management accountant to join them as they enter a period of substantial change and growth.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will assist in the production of monthly management accounts, providing management information. You will play a pivotal role within the company
• Assisting in the production of accurate, detailed monthly management accounts
• Production of the P&L by channel – Digital, Retail & Wholesale
• Produce monthly digital dashboard and report KPI’s
• A strong focus on our digital sales channel and reviewing ROI’s
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Monthly valuation of stock
• Assisting in the preparation of audit files
• Preparation of VAT returns (UK and international)
• Reconciliation and maintenance of bank accounts and merchant accounts
• Analysis and response to queries resulting from management accounts
• Ad-hoc finance queries
Desired Skills and Experience
• Highly competent accountant, with suitable experience and/or qualifications to match, the role will suit part qualified CIMA/ACCA.
• 3 – 5 Years experience in a manufacturing environment & direct to consumer brand business environment.
• Hands on experience with ERP systems & accounting systems.
• Adaptability while working in a fast changing and evolving organisation.
• Highly effective communication skills and relationship building.
• High level of proficiency with Excel and other MS Office products.
• Highest level of accuracy and integrity.
• Strong organisation and time management skills.
• Determined and personable character.
To apply for this position, please email Daniel Franklin at: email@example.com
Cambridge, Head Office
Job Specification: Digital Intern
Reports to: eCommerce Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and dedicated digital intern to join our team at The Cambridge Satchel Company.
The primary purpose of this position will be to help grow the brands influencer network and increase our brand awareness through social media platforms.
You should be a lover of all things social media, with a good knowledge of influencers and influencer marketing and preferably, come from a marketing background.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Researching and identifying relevant influencers to help promote new and existing collections
- Contacting and building influencer connections
- Emailing look books to influencers
- Keeping up to date with our competitors' marketing activity
- Tracking and logging influencer coverage
- Responsible for all gifting/send-outs, placing orders and tracking orders
- Continuously monitoring UGC from influencers to identify opportunities
- Strong work ethic and a keen learner – The Cambridge Satchel Company is a fast-paced company with lots of exciting opportunities
- You will be representing the brand and communicating to external parties so strong attention to detail is vital
- A good understanding of the value of influencer marketing and how it contributes to the wider marketing team’s objectives
- Proactive with tons of initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
To apply for this position, please email Ellis Broadwood-Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org