Cambridge, Head Office
Job Specification: Management Accountant
Reports to: Finance Manager and COO
A growing SME in the fashion industry, trading online and in stores. The company manufactures its products in Britain, and sells both in the UK and internationally. The business requires a strong management accountant to join them as they enter a period of substantial change and growth.
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you will assist in the production of monthly management accounts, providing management information. You will play a pivotal role within the company
• Assisting in the production of accurate, detailed monthly management accounts
• Production of the P&L by channel – Digital, Retail & Wholesale
• Produce monthly digital dashboard and report KPI’s
• A strong focus on our digital sales channel and reviewing ROI’s
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Monthly valuation of stock
• Assisting in the preparation of audit files
• Preparation of VAT returns (UK and international)
• Reconciliation and maintenance of bank accounts and merchant accounts
• Analysis and response to queries resulting from management accounts
• Ad-hoc finance queries
Desired Skills and Experience
• Highly competent accountant, with suitable experience and/or qualifications to match, the role will suit part qualified CIMA/ACCA.
• 3 – 5 Years experience in a manufacturing environment & direct to consumer brand business environment.
• Hands on experience with ERP systems & accounting systems.
• Adaptability while working in a fast changing and evolving organisation.
• Highly effective communication skills and relationship building.
• High level of proficiency with Excel and other MS Office products.
• Highest level of accuracy and integrity.
• Strong organisation and time management skills.
• Determined and personable character.
To apply for this position, please email Daniel Franklin at: email@example.com