11 Reviews 4.4/5
The Treasure Trunk
+ Pre-Order Now
Earn 210 points on this purchase. Join Today
1 point for every £1 spent
ItÛªs in the name - this trunk is your personal treasure trove. Made for those who want to keep their precious photo albums, secret stash of snacks and old love letters safely out of sightÛ_ or those who just need a place to hide the inevitable tangle of wires and cables gradually accumulating in their room. A perfect tuck box to stack up and tuck the essentials away.
- Made in Great Britain
- Lockable: Brass locks & hardware
- Set of two keys
- Paper-lined interior
- Plaque with logo on the front
- 3mm plywood
- Keep your leather bag away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent fading and drying out.
- Clean your bag regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Use our Cambridge Satchel dust bag when bag is not in use.
- Apply a leather conditioner periodically to maintain its suppleness and prevent drying.
- For more detailed care instructions go to https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/pages/how-to-care-for-your-bag
We’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable, because it’s already at the core of what we do. Our leather bags have always been made from natural hides, which are a product of livestock farming, and which would have otherwise gone to waste.
You May Also Like
[[ Current_Color ]][[# helpers.colour_count ]][[/ helpers.colour_count ]]
Loved by many
Don't believe us heres what others bought
Real People. Real Love.
Handcrafted in England
We are committed to preserving exceptional British craftsmanship. All our products are handcrafted by our highly skilled artisans at our workshop in the heart of England.
Our products are expertly made with the finest materials, so if cared for they will last for decades. But we understand that accidents sometimes happen, and we're on hand to help!
Sustainably sourced leather
We embrace leather for its natural durability and longevity. Our commitment to ethical sourcing ensures that our bags are crafted from the finest quality leather – a by-product of the food industry.