58 Reviews 4.7/5
In stock and ready to dispatch
Earn 495 points on this purchase. Join Today
1 point for every £1 spent
Named after British pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor, who played a pivotal role in The Cambridge Satchel Co. story, this bag is the fun little sister of The Doctor's Bag. Our clever designers have taken the structured frame of The Doctor's Bag and re-created it on a smaller scale. The ingenious structure of the bag allows The Sophie to open almost 180å¼, revealing a premium cotton twill lining and giving you full, unencumbered access to your belongings. No more bailing out the contents of your bag to find your favourite red lipstick!
- The Sophie bag is named after British pop star Sophie Ellis-Bextor
- It is the smaller sister of The Doctor's Bag
- The bag can open almost 180å¼, providing easy access to belongings
- Made from soft calf grain leather
- Features clever hardware for attaching and detaching the shoulder strap
- Can be carried on the shoulder or by hand with the top handle
- Upgraded metalwork to gold, including the closure and key
- Interior is lined with luxurious cotton twill
- Embossed with the Cambridge collection name in gold on the pull tab
- Keep your leather bag away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent fading and drying out.
- Clean your bag regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Use our Cambridge Satchel dust bag when bag is not in use.
- Apply a leather conditioner periodically to maintain its suppleness and prevent drying.
- For more detailed care instructions go to https://www.cambridgesatchel.com/pages/how-to-care-for-your-bag
- A5 Notebook
- Chewing Gum
We’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable, because it’s already at the core of what we do. Our leather bags have always been made from natural hides, which are a product of livestock farming, and which would have otherwise gone to waste.
What fits inside?
Discover what fits inside your new bag
- A5 Notebook
- Chewing Gum
You May Also Like
[[ Current_Color ]][[# helpers.colour_count ]][[/ helpers.colour_count ]]
Loved by many
Don't believe us? Here's what others bought
Real People. Real Love.
Handcrafted in England
We are committed to preserving exceptional British craftsmanship. All our products are handcrafted by our highly skilled artisans at our workshop in the heart of England.
Our products are expertly made with the finest materials, so if cared for they will last for decades. But we understand that accidents sometimes happen, and we're on hand to help!
Sustainably sourced leather
We embrace leather for its natural durability and longevity. Our commitment to ethical sourcing ensures that our bags are crafted from the finest quality leather – a by-product of the food industry.